Welcome to the Georgetown chapter of the Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW) as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary.
The Power of Women Working Together.
Looking for ways to connect with others?
CFUW Georgetown offers opportunities to advocate for women’s issues, amazing social connections, fun outdoor activities, life-long learning opportunities, scholarship support for high school graduates, and new friendships. All our activities are based on following COVID guidelines. The Canadian Federation of University Women is open to women of all educational backgrounds who believe in our goals and who value lifelong learning.
CFUW Welcomes All Women Who Support Our Goals to:
- Improve the status of women and girls
- Promote quality public education
- Advance human rights, justice and peace
- Hold monthly meetings with provocative speakers
- Provide scholarships and awards to local students
- Lobby governments and initiate social change
- Explore new interests, professional development and networking opportunities