Do you believe in the potential of women working together?
Then you’ll love the Georgetown chapter of the CFUW.
Founded in 1971, the Georgetown chapter is one of over 95 CFUW chapters across Canada. Our goals are to:
- Improve the status of women and girls
- Promote quality public education
- Advance human rights, justice, and peace
The CFUW is open to women of all educational backgrounds who believe in our goals and who value lifelong learning.
We love to learn, connect, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of our families, friends, and community. Here’s what we do locally…
- Host monthly meetings with informative speakers
- Provide scholarships and awards to local students
- Lobby governments and initiate social change
- Explore new interests, professional development, and networking